WE ARE OPEN AND CONTINUING TO PROVIDE ESSENTIAL EYE CARE SERVICES TO OUR COMMUNITY.
Peninsula Eye Centre has been caring for the Mornington Peninsula for over 30 years, providing a comprehensive ophthalmic consulting service including:
- General ophthalmic examinations
- Advanced micro-incision cataract surgery
- Glaucoma diagnosis and management, including laser and surgery
- Diabetes eye assessment and treatment
- Macular degeneration treatment
- Full retinal services including: angiography, OCT, laser and vitro-retinal surgery
- Oculoplastic and lacrimal surgery
- Post-operative appointments for laser eye surgery
At Peninsula Eye Centre your health and wellbeing are our primary concern. Dr Rick Wolfe and his associate ophthalmologists strive to provide you with the best ophthalmic care in Victoria. Always aiming at world’s best practice and using the most advanced and proven technology, we are passionate in every area of our clinic.
Our dedication to the welfare of our patients is reinforced by a strong commitment to a safe and caring environment at all times. We pride ourselves on our first class consulting rooms, highly qualified doctors and dedicated, caring and professional staff.
Peninsula Eye Centre Upgrade
Bringing world-class ophthalmic care to the Mornington Peninsula.
In response to growing demand for quality ophthalmic care on the Mornington Peninsula, Peninsula Eye Centre has recently undergone a significant upgrade consolidating its state of the art technology and ability to offer sophisticated and comprehensive ophthalmic treatments to patients.
The newly upgraded Peninsula Eye Centre was officially opened by Federal Minister for Health and Member for Flinders, the Hon. Greg Hunt MP, on November 12, 2019.