Peninsula Eye Centre
937 Nepean Highway
Mornington, VIC, 3931
We are located next to Beleura Private Hospital in Mornington.
Tel (03) 5975 9999
Fax (03) 5975 9877
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Closed on weekends and Public Holidays
Parking is available on site at the front and rear of the building. A disabled parking bay is allocated at the front of the building.
781: Frankston – Mount Martha via Mt Eliza, Mornington
PTV Route 781 schedule
785: Frankston – Mornington East via Mt Eliza / Mornington
PTV Route 785 schedule
788: Frankston – Portsea via Dromana, Rosebud, Sorrento
PTV Route 788 schedule
After Hours Emergencies
Emergency and after hours assistance should be sought at the Accident and Emergency Department of:
- Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital (03 9929 8333)
- Rosebud Hospital (03 5986 0666)
- Frankston Hospital (03 9784 7777)
Coronavirus Health Alert – Patient Screening
With the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, as advised by the Australian health authorities and RANZCO, in order prevent the spread of the virus, we request that anybode who:
- has been overseas recently, or
- has been in contact with anybody who is ill, or
- shows any of the known symptoms of:
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
refrains from visiting the clinic for 14 days and to call the clinic on (03) 5975 9999 to reschedule your appointment. We will do our best to accommodate any patients who may need to reschedule under these circumstances.
- We are calling patients one day prior to their appointment and asking the above questions.
- All patients are now asked to sign a declaration form upon entering our clinic to confirm the above points, prior to being seated.
- All patients are required to have their temperature measured at the forehead by staff as a condition of their appointment.
These measures are necessary to contain the spread of the virus; to protect you, your family, other patients, our team members and the wider community.
We appreciate your full cooperation in this matter and thank you for continuing to help us maintain a safe and healthy environment.
The Team at Peninsula Eye Centre
For more information about the precautions implemented at Peninsula Eye Centre regarding COVID-19, please read: coronavirus covid-19 update from peninsula eye centre